(Please get a life)
Seems that anger and hatred are displayed in a place of isolation- the bathroom
(Luminesence 2011)
Team spirit, while going number 2 or 1...mhhmmm?

(Rockstar)
Scribbling 'Rockstar' for moral support
(Let me go)
That person must have had some difficulty being able to leave the toilet (I'm guessing diarrhea)

(In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun, Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red)
Relatively neat hand writing, I guess this person feels comfortable spending quite a lot of time in a bathroom
Relatively neat hand writing, I guess this person feels comfortable spending quite a lot of time in a bathroom
(Boston- Augustana)
If it's not enough to sing in the bathroom, people even bother to write the name
(More than most ready to smile and love again)
hahahahaha I love this. =]
ReplyDeleteyou should've got more though.. I want to find the identities of the poets..
this is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteYeah i wonder what exactly those people were thinking about when they wrote all this stuff..some of the randomest stuff on here!!