Just when I thought the ghost stories told by other people were false and completely absurd. Living in the Heatlh Center has proved otherwise. For the past week now, I have been living there in order to study for my exams and not because I am sick. The rowdiness in the dorms had hindered my studies causing me to fall behind in classes and not that exams are coming out, I just had to get out. However, now I think my decision might have been wrong. Two nights ago, Sharma and I were trying to open the windows, but it got stuck, so we had to resort to going outside and pulling the windows open. Just outside of the window is a mini walkway with a rock fence protecting one from falling off the hill. As we walked outside our shadows appeared on the rock fence. It was dark, and a lamp light was closeby illuminating parts of the rock fence. While banging and pulling the windows, something moved on the right side of Sharma and I. Both of us looked to the right and saw a shadow of something dangling back and forth right next to our shadows. I looked behind, but could not find a single thing that would make that shadow, and immediately my heart began to pace. I looked at Sharm and I guess she felt and the saw the same thing because as soon as we looked at one another, we both ran screaming into the health center.
" Ms. Seldon, we saw a shadow, we saw a shadow," I screamed while panting heavily.
"Don't scare me, I have to live here alone sometimes, and I already have enough," said Ms. Seldon. She began to tell us a story about when she was in the Health Center alone, she could hear footsteps coming from upstairs as if somebody was dancing around. The odd thing, however, is that nobody lives or should have been up above the Health Center at the time of the night.
The scories continued to get worse, as Sharma had left me alone in the Heatlh Center. Because of my fear of living by myself I switched rooms to wear a girl named, Parshi was. Though she was of a younger age, she was a lot braver than me. Just before we were preparing to go to bed, I heard a thud thud noise as if somebody was knocking on the window. Immediately, I freaked out and ran outside the run. Parshi, however, was brave enough to stay, although she did agree that it was definitely not the window banging, because the sound of the window banging was much different then the knocking sounds that we heard.
Just the day after the knocking sound occurred, I was sitting outside in the Health Center lounge watching television bymyself, when all of a sudden I could hear a thudding sound coming from the rooftop. I immediately ignored it, however, it was the same exact sounds that Ms. Seldon described and I am absolutely positive that nobody lives on top of the Health Center.
While I have a week left to go living up there, I must wonder what my chances are of surviving the fear and the werid things that go around?
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment